- Written by Logan Peters Logan Peters
- Published: 29 September 2016 29 September 2016
Damon Moreau remembers his first sip of Big Rock’s McNally’s beer. He was sitting with friends at Topo’s Cantina bar in downtown Calgary when the big, flavourful, aromatic taste hit him for the first time. Craft beer opened up the door to a world of new and exciting brews.
- Written by Justina Deardoff Justina Deardoff
- Published: 26 September 2016 26 September 2016
For hours, Chika Ando toils over a drawing where she first starts with a sketchbook, then moves to watercolour and finally Photoshop until her concept comes to life.
- Written by Nick De Lima Nick De Lima
- Published: 25 September 2016 25 September 2016
Over the last 40 years, the cellphone has become one of the most utilized electronics we own. Released to the public in 1983, the cellphone started out simply as a phone capable of making calls to other phones without the restrictions of a phone cord.
- Written by MARIA DARDANO and NORA CRUICKSHANK MARIA DARDANO and NORA CRUICKSHANK
- Published: 18 September 2016 18 September 2016
Cultural appropriation is a growing concern in the western world as more elements of foreign cultures are being practiced and emulated in countries like Canada and the United States.