- Published on Friday, 10 February 2012 11:29
- Written by MELISSA MOLLOY
Experts weigh in on what to keep and what to let go after the relationship has ended
Couples accumulate much more than years spent together. There are the children. The furniture. The cat.
All is fair in love and war, but does divvying up the assets and straightening out the custody always have to mean war?
- Published on Friday, 03 February 2012 13:42
- Written by Christine Ramos
Who gets to keep the dog is a central issue in many divorces
Breaking up is hard to do.
"Regardless of whether the husband and wife love each other, they both love the dog," Victoria Shroff says of couples splitting up.
- Published on Friday, 30 September 2011 10:30
- Written by Ashley Freeman
A Calgary woman reflects on parents’ divorce
When 24-year-old Jennifer Kanik's parents divorced four years ago, she was shocked.
"My dad had an affair. My mom had always said she would never forgive an affair so he knew what he was getting into," she said.