By checking this, you agree with the following:
- Comments to the articles and features on calgaryjournal.ca are intended to elicit an exchange of opinion and open dialogue in a civilized and open manner for all readers to see.
- This is a moderated forum. We will monitor comments and reserve the right to remove, edit or alter content that we deem inappropriate.
- The comment space is reserved for comments that relate to the topic of the article or feature. You may not reprint lengthy text from your own work or those of others, including news articles. You may request we post a link to them in a comment.
- Comments that are abusive, offensive, contain profane or racist material, etc. will not be posted.
- Submitting comments for posting constitutes acknowledgement of and agreement to the terms outlined in this comments policy. This policy may be revised in part or in full at any time without notice.
- You may not promote commercial entities or engage in commercial activity in our commenting or discussion forums.